Re: gEDA-user: Wish list for gschem

Stefan Salewski wrote:

> For me most software does not work very well if Caps lock is on...
>
> For copy operation the context menu available by right mouse button
> works fine: Select the stuff to copy, press right mouse button to open
> context menu, select copy operation, move mouse pointer over the
> selected stuff and drag a copy away while holding down the left mouse
> button.

OK, but I like two-handed computer driving for speed most times -- selecting
with the right, and functions with hot-keys pressed by the left.

I can seem how Kip's desired mapping could be useful.  (even though caps-lock fools me sometimes).

I'd like to see gschem's hot-keys/keyboard-shortcuts be user changeable without recompiling
by something like pcb's pcb-menu.res file.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX