Re: gEDA-user: Who is evil?

> I would caution.

+1

> That labeling of a company as evil just because they are offering
> use of proprietary tools, will probably turn off a lot of companies
> that you would like to sponsor geda.

Advanced Circuits (4pcb.com) offers such software, but they've been
great supporters of PCB and we often recommend them to others.

Now, pointing out the technical drawbacks of specific software
packages, that's a different story - assuming you're willing to hear
the drawbacks of our own software too ;-)