Re: gEDA-user: german article in the linux magazin online now

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 01:41 +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:

Thanks Stefan, Kai-Martin for translating those summaries.

Some of those were quite amusing.. it is interesting to read about these
opinions - I don't think there is much there we haven't at one point or
other heard before.

Looking in as a bystander to the conversation gives a different
perspective, and when fixing things, it is better we hear such comments
from real users than working on what we _imagine_ to be the turn-offs to
the suite.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,