Re: gEDA-user: Guerilla marketing...

These are importers, but you were talking about exporters before. But
yes, there's more support for interoperabilty than I knew about.

On Jan 30, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Steve Meier wrote:

> Mentor Graphics provides schematic and board level translators
>
> www.mentor.com/products/pcb/pads/translators
>
> Altrium does as well and did about 55 million in sales last year.

Hmm, if they have a price on their site at all it's buried,
suggesting big $$. If they're comparable to their competitors, $55
million is only a couple of thousand seats. gEDA may actually have
more users than they do, as widely distributed as it is. So what are
we worried about here, exactly?

> https://wiki.altium.com/display/ADOH/Moving+to+Altium+Designer+From
> +OrCAD

This thread and others make me worry that we don't appreciate what we
have in gEDA.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx