Re: gEDA-user: Silver Epoxy: was Parts Manager Working Document

Gabriel Paubert wrote:

e) That the distributors in Spain take outrageous margins ($200 becomes
   â400), so I'm trying to find a cheap way to get the epoxy.

I'm available for odd jobs... I recently sent a package to Spain with no trouble
through the postal service non-express.   There is daily service to Amsterdam from here
and if there is daily service to your town a package with dry ice sent postal global express mail
would work.

Besides silver epoxies with super bond strength, have you considered conductive inks
used to make pcbs by Acheson?  Not sure of their cure temps, but 100 deg C
sounds plenty hot...with enough time.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX