Re: gEDA-user: [Patches] GTK Recent-file-manager

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 16:22 -0800, Matthew Wilkins wrote:

[snip]

> I have added a combo box to
> the name column, so you you can choose attribute names there from the same list
> as in the Add Attribute portion of the dialog.

[snip]

> While I was at it, I added a help button to the dialog, which brings up the
> 'Master Attributes List' of the wiki with definitions of all the typical
> attribute names.

I really hope all these changes are in separate commits, rather than a
mega-patch ;)

If possible, we prefer to commit separable feature changes individually,
as it really helps the code review process, and lets us bisect / revert
parts of changes which cause problems.

If you already have the code in one big patch which is difficult to
split up, we could probably just commit it all as a single commit:
"Improvements to the Multi-attribute editor" (THIS TIME!)

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,