Re: gEDA-user: gEDA flow for chip design?

On 01/16/2011 01:04 AM, Oliver King-Smith wrote:
It was written specifically for my needs in a
    quick and dirty fashion.  It also lacks any comments.
    Having issued my disclaimers, I am happy to post it.  How do I do that?

You can attach it to an email, but better would be the geda wiki,
http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:documentation#gnetlist_-_netlister,

"Unlike Wikipedia there is no button to create a login by yourself. This is because nobody at the gEDA site has the nerves to deal with anonymous vandalism. Consequently, you have to write an email to the site admin (ahvezda AT geda.seul.org) to gain access. He will gladly send you a login. "

or ask for a user account for gedasymbols.org, where many tool scripts
footprints and schematic symbols are gathered.
http://www.gedasymbols.org/cvs.html

John