Re: gEDA-user: Soft and Hard symbols

> gEDA is a toolkit (toolbox), with your logic gnu unix is a tool.

gEDA is more like a design suite, a collection of tools and related
stuff.

> Not the computer science meaning of toolkit like GTK.

We're doing computer science, we have to use the CS meanings of
things.  A toolkit in CS is primarily a library.  gEDA is more than
just a library.  Would you call OpenOffice a toolkit?  It has a
library.  What about Firefox?  It has a library.  gEDA?  It has a
library.