Re: gEDA-user: Windows gEDA port

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:33 PM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can cross-compile from Fedora to MinGW using only yum-installed
> packages.  Big win for me :-)
>
> I've build a mingw PCB just by "./configure --host=mingw..." and it
> runs under Wine.  Er, I might have had some *.c patches in place at
> the time, though.

There is also  minipack for doing cross compiling of everything gEDA/gerbv/PCB :

http://code.google.com/p/minipack/

Use the version from git, I don't know that the download as been
updated, or if the new versions patch has been applied yet there.
If you go that way let me know and I'll send you what I have.

There also some related patch in the tracker for PCB at lanuchpad; DJ
I did the updates that you requested to them.

--
http://blog.softwaresafety.net/
http://www.designer-iii.com/