Re: gEDA-user: Windows gEDA port

On 1/25/2011 10:56 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:

Right, but there's a minipack setup in pcb's git, so I'm running it
*from* within git, and I want to build the version I have, not the
version in git.  In this case, my version had all the mingw patches I
wanted to test before committing them.

Are you referring to my proposed patch [1] for including minipack in the pcb sources [2]?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/699494
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cad.geda.user/32753

This particular version of minipack, to be included in pcb sources, was already modified to avoid downloading the pcb source code (either git or tarball), and to cross-compile the pcb source tree it resides on.

Regards,
Cesar