Re: gEDA-user: [Fwd: Re: Separate Vcc voltages]

Maybe unreleased but not unavailable. Plus the ideas are always open for
use.

One idea that I have been rolling around in my brain is to drop the c
code for reading and writting the schematic files and replace it with a
scripted front end. The idea being that since there are differences
between my file structures and geda that a scripted front end and back
end would allow easy porting between the two. Plus importing from other
sorces projects might become feasable.

Steve Meier