Re: gEDA-user: Multi-page, non-hierarchical schematics?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 01:26:09PM -0400, Randall Nortman wrote:
> I have a schematic split into multiple pages just for convenience and
> ease of editing, not so much because it's hierarchical.  I'd like to
> use the refdes renumbering feature to generate refdeses which are
> unique across all the pages, but it only seems to work that way if you
> have the pages in a hierarchy.  Unless I'm missing something.

I do exactly that and it works for me.  I have a project file with a
'schematics' line that lists all the .sch files.  Then my Makefile looks
like this (in part):

SHEETS != awk '/^schematics / { $$1=""; print;}' project

renum:
        refdes_renum $(SHEETS)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD