Re: gEDA-user: Success with gEDA tools...

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 04:14:19PM -0700, Steve Meier wrote:

> Another example of the fifty fifty rule. Given two choices I will pick
> the wrong one 80 percent of the time.

You know, I actually rely on that when assembling SMT resistors.  After
I dump them on the board near where I'm working, I just pick up the
upside-down ones and drop them until they land right-side up.  Unless my
tweezers have gotten gunked to the point where they just stick...

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>