Re: gEDA-user: More robust support of multi-part symbols.

On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:38 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 14:33 -0700, Joerg wrote:
>

>> That makes hardcore analog stuff very hard to understand.
>
> But you can do it with current gEDA: Put the functional symbol and the
> corresponding power symbol close together. The same refdes indicate
> that
> they belong together. There is not really a need that the power
> pins are
> attached to the functional (slot) symbol.

Guys, the important thing is that gEDA allows you to do it the way
that makes sense for your application in your environment. It doesn't
get in the way of doing it the way you need. Of course, that also
means that you need to push it in one direction or another: some find
that annoying. But to me, it's very, very nice that it does not push
me away from whatever approach the project needs. They don't all need
the same one...

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx