Re: gEDA-user: More robust support of multi-part symbols.

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 09:20:54PM -0700, Steve Meier wrote:
> Let alone, how at the layout level we can do pin swapping and back
> annotation.

I've thought about working on that, because I've dealt with that problem
in almost every project I've done with geda/pcb.  I'd love to know how
the big boys handle it.  Obviously you can't draw wires in gschem and
then swap pins in pcb and expect the wires to be asthetically re-drawn
in gschem.  So do you only do it with busrippers and netname attributes?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>