Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

Peter TB Brett wrote:

> If it's useful for him, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't implement
> it. I don't believe that he's arguing that it should become the default
> behaviour.

Agreed.  My impression was that he was working on a tool that could
become generally available, I was just trying to offer some constructive
feedback.

To his credit, he's trying to solve a pretty difficult problem.  One
that I'm not sure I'd want to tackle.  :)

I'd be able to adopt his tool if it had an option to flag duplicated
symbols as warnings, rather than errors, which is why I mentioned my use
case--- but then failed to offer this suggestion.  :(

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx