Re: gEDA-user: pcb grid improvements... status of patch?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:48:38AM -0700, Colin D Bennett wrote:

> To follow up on this, the bug with the new patch is at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/724154
> also see the geda-user mailing list thread titled âPlease test new
> grids for GTK PCBâ started 24 Feb 2011:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cad.geda.user/35867/

I have read through that bug report, though I haven't had
a change to apply and play with the attached patch. The
holdup right now is the file format change. We can't have
that.

Maybe we can store the grids in user preferences instead,
but that's potentially a fair bit of work.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/