Re: gEDA-user: pcb GL can't render stretched arcs

2011/7/16 Karl Hammar <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Because of false assumptions about the "inner" and "outer" arcs, see
> below.

Ahhaaa, I stand corrected, assumptions is never ever good and it should
have been obvious when making the thickness large, e.g if as large as the
short axis it would generate a inner 'not ellipse' with short axis equal to 0.
Sorry for my noise, I only did some simple checks with small thickness
and did not go all the way.