Re: gEDA-user: question about how to get pads on my circuit board for power and gnd...

Ed Hartnett wrote:

> So it looks like I am missing an m4 footprint called SIP2N. I will took a
> look at gedasymbols, but it was not there. Can you email it?

The attribute footprint=SIP2N was brought by the connector symbol in the
default. However, the default lib of PCB does not include a footprint with
this name. (Oh my. Most symbols omit footprint attributes. And one of the
few that does, presents an invalid value...)
I attached a version of the schematics with the footprint attributes
changed to HEADER2_1. This should be included in your PCB install.
--> Search for "HEADER2_1.fp".

For reference I also attached a PCB with components as placed by "import
schematics" from the file menu of PCB.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211