Re: gEDA-user: question about how to get pads on my circuit board for power and gnd...

   Howdy Kai-Marten!
   I ran your example through gsch2pcb and got the following output:
   Using the m4 processor for pcb footprints
   CONN2: can't find PCB element for footprint SIP2N (value=unknown)
   So device CONN2 will not be in the layout.
   CONN1: can't find PCB element for footprint SIP2N (value=unknown)
   So device CONN1 will not be in the layout.
   Done processing.  Work performed:
   1 file elements and 2 m4 elements added to gndcon.pcb.
   2 elements could not be found.  So gndcon.pcb is incomplete.
   So it looks like I am missing an m4 footprint called SIP2N. I will took
   a look at gedasymbols, but it was not there. Can you email it?
   Thanks!
   Ed