Re: gEDA-user: Connecting a pin to a polygon

Hi,

http://www.instructables.com/ex/i/0E9564B43CE71029AC23001143E7E506/?ALLSTEPS

Perhaps this is what you are looking for?

George M. Gallant, Jr. wrote:
Thanks again. I was looking at the wrong place. Now that the board has passed the DRC checks I
printed a top image and placed the components. Anyone have any idea how to solder the 20 mil
leadless chips????

George

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 12:38 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> DJ, When I do that it measures 10 mils. Both by the Ctrl-M and
> setting the grid to 1 mil and counting.

Does your board look like this?

http://www.delorie.com/tmp/ggallant.gif

I count 8 mils between the light blue and the green.

                              Mike Jarabek
                                FPGA/ASIC Designer
 http://www.istop.com/~mjarabek