Re: gEDA-user: Using mm units in .pcb files

> ?? which is what?

The format we use for pcb-menu.res and gpcb-menu.res.  It's a
heirarchical text format with tagging and grouping.  Semantically,
it's like XML, but without all the heavy baggage that comes with XML.
It allows forward compatibility and third-party expansion, is easy to
parse, and highly compressible (since it's still text).  We'd probably
need to write Perl modules to read/write it though ;-)

Example:

(Element
  units = "mil"
  mark = (150 150)