Re: gEDA-user: Using mm units in .pcb files

> # maybe we have an author with licensing issues ?
>     author = "me, myself and I"
>     use-license ="unlimited2 ;-) "
>     dist-license = "LGPL"

Well, we could carry forth the Attribute list:

      attributes = (
         author = "foo"
         license = "..."
      )

but really, you could add new text *anywhere* in this format, and pcb
would be able to read it.  The only caveat is namespace isolation.  However,
you could create a tree for it:

(Element
   bert = (
     foo = bar
     multigrid = (1 2 3)
     step = 5
   )
   . . .

etc.

> # maybe pin pad has a shape ?
> # maybe include pinlabels ?

That's the whole multipin[*] thing I've talked about before.  I'm not
trying to DEFINE the new layout at this time, just showing an example
of what it would look like syntax-wise.

[*] where a pin is fully described for each independent layer, in
    terms of other drawing primitives, for each of copper, mask,
    paste, and drill.