Re: gEDA-user: Surface mount footprint pin pitch changes at different magnifications in PCB

> I verified the footprint with the mark function.  The ic spec
> coincides with what I'm seeing in PCB.  Yes, I did etch this myself.

You'll have to print a calibration page and calibrate your printer,
then, or etch a known-size pattern and calibrate the whole process.
In my case, I need to tweak the size a little or long connectors don't
fit.