Re: gEDA-user: Surface mount footprint pin pitch changes at different magnifications in PCB

   How do you print the postscript file?  I doubt I can do it on
   windows.  I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get my
   printer working in fedora (uhgg).

   On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 4:33 PM, John Luciani <[1]jluciani@xxxxxxxxx>