Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Jared Casper<jaredcasper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> D'oh! You're right, my bad.  Still new to the source and learning all
> the interactions, but should've tested exporting, duh..  I'll fix this
> ASAP (busy at work now, but hopefully in a few hours).

I found a minute at work and put a patch together.  I had made the
get_coords function okay with a NULL message then just always called
it in hid_actionv, thinking might as well get the coords anyway, not
thinking there were times when we couldn't get coords at all.  I did
this because a few actions, zoom, etc. didn't have a need_coord_msg
and thus hid_actionv wasn't getting the coords.

I put the check back in so gui->get_coords is only called when there
is a need_coord_msg, and added a need_coord_msg to actions that need
them.  Only had time to test that command line exporting is fixed and
basic mouse functions still work in both hids...

Sorry about that,

Jared