Re: gEDA-user: spNet v0.9.2 released

Yes I know exactly what you mean now and I have seen (and have used)
that kind of hierarchy control present in very high end tools (like
cadence) but it is usually at the schematic capture level like you
stated rather at the netlister level. gschem would have to drastically
change to support that level of hierarchical maniuplation.
Theoretically I can add some netlisting directive object at the top
level schematic/testbench to handle this in spNet, but I'd have to
look into how much work that would take. It would definately be a
great feature though I agree with you.