Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

DJ Delorie wrote:
You say you want people to become contributers, but then don't have
the organization and/or man power to accept contributions.  Either
one of the devs needs to step up and take charge of handling
contributions, or the devs need to extend their trust to someone
willing to do it.

Yup.  This is a problem we discussed at the last code sprint, too.

In a less tumultuous world, I'd like to do it.
Meanwhile I scratch to pay the mortgage/rent in the USA while aiming at
open hardware production.

John