Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 21:17 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> Something which has the intelligence to understand the C code as its
> patching? (IE.. reference the type directly as a particular type
> etc..)?

Yep.  Seems like the future to me...  (when it's done right)

> What (if any) kind of tools support that?

There's Coccinelle [1].  However I found its documentation quite
unusable!  There's an LWN article on it [2].

Cheers,

Rob

[1] http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/
[2] http://lwn.net/Articles/315686/