Re: gEDA-user: RMS Waveform of a signal

> Sincerily, I thought that this are more usual, but there are very few
> references on web and nothing in how to obtain in "free world" (at least, I
> can't find it).
Wait a minute.
So you want to get something (presumably for your work) that a piece
of commercial software does, for "free" for what reason now? Clearly
you're already aware of software that DOES do this, so if this is
needed to get your job done, why are you instead asking freetards what
to do? I think the answer here is clear, you use the software, plot
the stuff, and move on with your work. Hopefully I'm not
misunderstanding here.

-tc