Re: gEDA-user: homebrew UV photoplotter for direct exposing of photo-etch-resist on laminate

DJ Delorie wrote:

I also have many mis-starts with TT, causing me to re-print and start
again.  I almost never have these with UV.  However, I have some
press-n-peel I've yet to try to see if that solves that problem.

One thing I dislike about toner transfer is if a printer you have figured out
how to work with dies, you start over on a learning curve.

So, I'll sign on to that Homebrew_PCBs group.

John