Re: gEDA-user: OT: help needed; asymmetric load after rectifier seems to disrupt its working.

On 06/24/2011 07:10 AM, myken wrote:
    This is strange in my simulation the attached circuit works fine. In
    real life it kinda works but the signals are distorted like you can
    see. I think that has something to do with the fact we used a pulse
    transformer to try the circuit. If we disconnect Vx the signals stay
    the same, so the distortion is in the transformer. If you say it
    doesn't work then why doesn't it work?