Re: gEDA-user: OT: help needed; asymmetric load after rectifier seems to disrupt its working.

Dnia piÄtek 24 czerwca 2011 o 13:10:35 myken napisaÅ(a):
> This is strange in my simulation the attached circuit works fine. In
> real life it kinda works but the signals are distorted like you can see.
> I think that has something to do with the fact we used a pulse
> transformer to try the circuit. If we disconnect Vx the signals stay the
> same, so the distortion is in the transformer. If you say it doesn't
> work then why doesn't it work?

Probably the transformer has too low inductance for that frequency, it should
be in mH range. Magnetizing current    I=Uin/(2*pi*f*L)   is high and
saturates the core so waveforms are not sinusoidal.

Wojciech Kazubski