Re: gEDA-user: OT: help needed; asymmetric load after rectifier seems to disrupt its working.

   The transformer allows a DC path to exist on the secondary side, but
   you still have the capacitor on the primary side of the circuit.  If
   the positive and negative pulse currents are not equal, you will still
   have a problem on the primary side.  You need to remove the cap C1.
   I still can't tell exactly what is going on in your circuit because you
   don't provide any labels on the o'scope diagrams.  It would also be
   useful to see current waveforms from the simulations and waveforms from
   the loads.
   As was asked for previously, we still have not seen your requirements
   so I can't tell exactly what you are trying to do with this circuit.
   How large is the DC offset in the source?  Why don't you include that
   in your simulation model?  What voltage do you need out of this
   supply?
   I really can't tell what is needed in your design and what is just
   wrong.
   Rick