Re: gEDA-user: GTK/RENDER: more information

On Mar 1, 2005, at 2:56 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
I torched everything I'd built over the past two days, then built and installed that xrender/render/xft stuff, then built & installed Pango 1.8.0, then built & installed GTK+ 2.6.2.

Oh yes, the xft compilation will bomb unless you add #include <ft2build.h> just above #include <freetype/freetype.h> in xft-2.1.2/Xft.h before you compile.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi