Re: gEDA-user: local only mode for syms and footprints

John Luciani wrote:

> This is in the wiki at ---

Yes, I did follow the Wiki advice. (Actually found this hint in your FAQ
first). I also tried to put the options into the project file and added
the use-files switch like the tutorial suggests. This works in so far as
my local repository is searched first. But if this search fails because
an element is missing, then gschem2 still resorts to the systems newlib
and if this fails too, it even falls back to the m4 lib.

This is not what I want. To avoid nasty surprises, I want to restrict
gschem2pcb to the local repository only. At least gsch2pcb should
complain that not all footprints could be found locally.

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx