Re: gEDA-user: local only mode for syms and footprints

Look in the file gnet-gsch2pcb.scm for the line

(define m4-pcbdir M4-DIRECTORY-NAME)

and change it to

(define m4-pcbdir "")

I believe this will prevent gsch2pcb from finding m4 files.

(* jcl *)

P.S. Or you could move the files (as DJ suggested).

--
http://www.luciani.org