Re: gEDA-user: local only mode for syms and footprints

Hi,

    For gschem try adding the following lines to your gafrc ahead of your source-library and component-library statements.:

(reset-component-library)
(reset-source-library)

These will zap the ones read from the system-* files.  You don't have to move the system supplied libraries.

Mike

kmk wrote:
DJ Delorie wrote:

Try moving your system libraries out of the way.

Of course, I already thought about brute force ;-)
On the other hand, I need to have access to the libs when I trim the
local libs. ---> I'll write a script that dislocates the system libs
temporarily.

---<(kaimartin)>---

                              Mike Jarabek
                                FPGA/ASIC Designer