Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Stale rat's nest?

Dan McMahill wrote:

> I've wished for transparent zooming/panning more than once.  I find the
> ability to pan/zoom while adding nets or copying parts or moving parts
> to be quite useful in some other tools I use.

full ack.

If you could dynamically zoom in and out with the mouse wheel (+ctrl),
navigation would be easier to anyone who is used to mechanical CAD tools.

[include zoom into history]
>>	This is a religious issue.  Different people have very different
>>	opinions on this.

You could put a switch into the preferences. So everyone could get as he
or she likes.

[learning curve]
> I guess steep is relative.  It could be better and I'd like to help it
> be better, but any one ever use concept and allegro?  That should put
> the gEDA+pcb learning curve in perspective....

I don't have a clue what concept or allegro is. (Google is not very
useful on this kind of buzzwords.)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak