Re: gEDA-user: problem

On Monday 06 March 2006 11:11, Mike Jarabek wrote:
> (*) The models used for `slow' (<1GHz) modeling are usually
> IBIS models which are I-V and V-T curves along with RLC
> models for the pins.  How long before gnucap or TCL spice can
> support those models natively?

I have IBIS-3 support for gnucap about 90% done.  You can
download it from gnucap.org.  It is not in the standard package
because it is incomplete.  The only important feature that is
missing is a small piece of waveform generation.  The other
parts (package, "EBD", and receivers) are all there.

It is on hold because there are other higher priorities.  It is
possible that this could change.

My effort today is on convergence issues and recent MOSFET
models.  The biggest longer term focus is on Verilog-A.