Re: gEDA-user: Howto draw copper at free areas?

> Gosh DJ, I thought it was you who wrote the ActionSetFlag and
> ActionClrFlag routines,

Nope, Dan.

> but they seem to not include the clearline flag; otherwise you could
> use ":SetFlag(Selected, clearline)" or my preference
> ":ClearFlag(Selected, join)"

I added support for "join".  Note you want to *clear* join to lay down
copper fill; this *sets* the "clear lines" flag.

       :ClrFlag(Selected,join)

Note this entailed adding SIX functions to change.c.  That file really
wants to be C++, or we need to guarantee all objects start with the
same fields so we can treat them more generically.