Re: gEDA-user: Howto draw copper at free areas?

DJ Delorie wrote:

Cahngejoin toggles the flag. Is there also an action to set the flag
no matter what it was before? (I seem to have accidently changed the
clear polygon setting some when while routing. Of course, I don't
know which tracks fly the opposite flag)

I don't think so. You can edit the .pcb file manually for that; add
the "clearline" flag to all arcs and lines.

Gosh DJ, I thought it was you who wrote the ActionSetFlag and ActionClrFlag routines, but they seem to not include the clearline flag; otherwise you could use ":SetFlag(Selected, clearline)" or my preference ":ClearFlag(Selected, join)"

h.