Re: gEDA-user: basic anti-EMI design q

> You may want to test your existing board on the bench with a single
> relay and a single motor and make some noise measurements.

Actually, I need to test the current draw anyway.  Plus, I can't
exactly test that "on the bench" because I can't disassemble the
furnace to get the relays out.  Easier to test in place, using zones
that won't cause local interference.  In theory, I can use a spare
transformer, and just shut the furnace itself off, to test the relays
in the furnace.

> The K24A pins pressfit in an 0.040 hole.

OTOH I'm not sure my *scope* is good enough :-P

But yeah, I'm going to keep test points in mind this time around.