Re: gEDA-user: random project idea

An interesting hobbyist project might be to modify a hot plate to be
computer controlled with a thermal couple feed back loop to meet
Altera's requirements.

Max temperature needed is 260 C

http://www.altera.com/literature/an/an353.pdf

A quick look shows that Target is selling a hotplate that does 806
degrees F (I presume)

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_qi_detaillink/601-9323685-7386507?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000HUOUV8

Steve Meier