Re: gEDA-user: DRC UI mockup

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 04:48:39PM +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> I like to work with two screens. This would mix well with peters design.
> The dialog with the list of current violations would sit on the right
> while the layout can be dealt with on the left screen.

The dialog can also group by common cause (insufficient clearance, too-small
annular ring, etc).  Plus it could have buttons like "force annular ring to
min size".

I also like the idea of a DRC layer.  I think you still need something like
the dialog to help you navigate it.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>