Re: gEDA-user: Launchpad (was: rant: pcb print from command line)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:05:31 -0400, Bob Paddock <graceindustries@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> 2) Move _all_ the projects project data elsewhere, like to SF or
>> Â Launchpad.
>
> I can't speak to Launchpad but during business hours, in the East Cost
> time zone,
> from hear near Pittsburgh SF is so slow it usually useless.  Also if
> your corporate IT department has
> you stuck on IE6 then it is useless, every download attempt of
> anything crashes and burns, sometimes
> taking the whole computer with it, not just IE6.

This is, of course, one of my issues with SF.net.  In addition to the
horrible interface, lack of features, etc.

Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group