Re: gEDA-user: pcb DRC

gene glick <carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Stephan Boettcher wrote:
>> Stephan Boettcher <boettcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> I did not dare to ask for so detailed reviews of this board,
>
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Sorry about that - it's a habit of mine.

Please keep that habit alive!

> Your system sounds interesting.  I just skimmed through your
> description and will read it in further detail later.

It is certainly a project that can benefit from outside review,
especially from old school experts.  Us digital guys have to
learn a lot to keep some of the old wisdom alive.

I am at a point where I dare to do this kind of mixed signal stuff, but
I do see many hours and patch wire ahead to make it work, after the
boards arrived and got populated.

> thanks for sharing it.

thanks again for looking at it.

--