Re: gEDA-user: How do you create soldermask?

Bob Paddock wrote:

On Sunday 23 May 2004 10:14 am, Stephen Meier wrote:

Look at my document www.meierrippin.com/pcb_landpattern_design.pdf

I have done so, does it needed updated to reflect the high resultion version of PCB from CVS?

Yes it does need a revision (which is inprogress). But for these size devices. PCB still imports the older resolution just fine.

Thank you. Whats the best way to convert all of my parts?

None of the ~gEDA PCB footprints have the soldermask openings?
I have to recreate every single footprint to use them?

What do you need and I will send you all that I have.

Steve Meier