Re: gEDA-user: Clearing mask to mount shields

On 5/6/06, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The no touch service is $153 for 3 boards up to 60 square inches > 6/6/15. I have used them, and they did a good job. They are in the > US, and take about 4 days.

I misremembered myspreadsheet (I'm in Georgia at the moment).

PCBex - qty 5 $158 7/7/15
pcbfabexpress - qty 5 $165 7/7/15

pcbexpress would have been a better deal had I been able to panelize
(would have been qty 9 for $153) but they don't allow it.

But, I do have both goldphoenix and pcbexpress in my spreadsheet.

I think you are mixing up pcbexpress with a different vendor (maybe expresspcb?). pcbexpress doesn't mind panelization. Last month I did a panel with 10 layouts.

Seems like there are three or four PCB vendors with "express" in the name!

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org