Re: gEDA-user: gEDA in wikipedia (englisch/german)

Hi Stefan,

The German wiki page looks good to me.

One minor glitch in the paragraph "Uebersicht":

Ebenso bedeutend ... <snip>

PCB - Schaltplaneditor

should be:

PCB - Platinenlayouteditor

Regardless how you spell this word in German (with or without the "-").

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.